Tuesday, January 9, 2018

All Things New

Yaaae!!  I'm thanking God for blessing me to experience anther year in the land of the living; and if you are reading these words, I'm sure you are also thankful to be alive today.


I am excited about all the possibilities and experiences that await in the days, weeks, and Months ahead.  I made a prayer board a few days ago to help me center my life around the experiences, service, and relationships that will inspire growth in all spheres of my life.


I've committed to memorizing a scripture verse each week, and if you follow me on Instagram, I occasionally share a scripture promise that touches and inspires me in an extra special way.


I would like to practice and hone some photography skills this year.  I know it takes practice to get familiar with the various settings and operations of a camera, which includes lighting and focus, ISO, aperture and all these basic concepts of photography.  Will make the effort and see how it goes.


There is a new series in the works that I'm looking forward to sharing with you.  Stay tuned.


Praying that you will be blessed with the abundance of God's Peace, Favor, Joy, Contentment and all the additional riches of Grace, Mercy, and Provision in the days ahead.



8 comments:

  1. Great thoughts and all the best with your plans. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you B! All the best to you as well.

      Delete
  2. One of my goals is year is to also commit to memorizing a scripture each week.

    I'm exciting about your goals for photography since it is one of my favorite things. I hope you share your progress as you move along :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that we share this common goal.

      I hope to challenge myself with the photography and it will only come with practice I know. You are definitely an inspiration in this area :-)

      Delete
  3. Happy new year to you. I pray you achieve all you set goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, High Favored! You never know where this interest in photography will take you. Wishing you an unforgettable 2018!

    ReplyDelete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...