It is my desire to live for Jesus; Although I fail sometimes and cause Him much same; Still, it's my desire to live for Him.
Do you share the same desire?
Today we continue to explore the roles and responsibilities of a Kingdom Ambassador. We're picking up where we left off....Kingdom Ambassador~Job Description.
|Our Father (KING) of Heaven& Earth|
The following description of a Kingdom Ambassador's roles and responsibilities focuses on daily interactions with fellow Humans and outlines how we demonstrate our loyalty to our Creator God.
By fulfilling these roles and responsibilities you hereby represent the King and The Heavenly Kingdom.
- Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence. This is the most important, the first on any list. Matthew 22:37 (MSG)
- Demonstrate Patience and Kindness
- Avoid jealous, boastful, proud and/or rude attitudes
- Refrain from demanding your own way
- Abstain from irritability and keeping records of being wronged
- Do not rejoice about injustice rather, rejoice whenever the truth wins
- Never give up, Never lose faith, Remain hopeful
- Practice endurance through every circumstance...1Corinthians 13:4-7
- Feed the hungry
- Offer drink to the thirsty
- Assist the homeless with shelter
- Provide clothing to those in need
- Assist the sick with needed care and attention
- Visit with those in prison... Matthew 25:35-36
- Be useful and helpful and kind to one another, tenderhearted (compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted), forgiving one another [readily and freely], as God in Christ forgave you...Ephesians 4:32 (AMP)
WORSHIP & HONOR:
- God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality). John 4:24 (AMP)
- You who fear (revere and worship) the Lord, praise Him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify Him. Fear (revere and worship) Him, all you offspring of Israel. Psalms 22:23 (AMP)
- To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Psalm 30:12 (AMP)
- And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. Psalm 40:3 (AMP)
- Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Psalms 150:6 (AMP)
- Belief in our Lord Jesus Christ's sacrifice, death and resurrection for our Redemption, Justification, and Salvation. Mark 16:16
My sacrifice [the sacrifice acceptable] to God is a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart [broken down with sorrow for sin and humbly and thoroughly penitent], such, O God, You will not despise. Psalms 51:17 (AMP)
We are winding down on the Kingdom Ambassador Series, just a few more posts to go. I encourage you to prayerfully consider making a conscious decision to be a Kingdom Ambassador.