Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Singing about our Ambassador DUTIES

Music has a way to penetrate our hearts in such a way that stimulates our emotions and motivates our actions.
 
The ability to compose music  with a combination of lyrics, melody, harmony, with unique musical instrument accompaniment is a beautiful gift that we were given by our Creator.
 
Today, lets listen to these songs that reinforces and awaken our consciousness about our duties as Kingdom Ambassadors:
 
 
We Are the World
There comes a time when we hear a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And its time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all
 
We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need
 
~Chorus~
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
Its true we'll make a better day
Just you and me
 
Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand...
Lionel Ritchie and Company

 
 
 
Lean on Me
This is for that little child with no father
For that man that doesn't have a place to stay
For that little boy living with AIDS
Can I tell you a story, tell you a story
You can lean on me
 
There's a man
Standing on the corner
He has no home
He has no food
And his blue skies are gone (yes it is)
Can't you hear him cryin' out
 
And there's a girl
Searching for a father and a friend
Praying that the storm someday will end

But instead of walking away
Open up your heart and say
 
I am here
You don't have to worry
I'll be there in a hurry when you call...
Kirk Franklyn and Company




We Will Stand
Sometimes it's hard for me to understand
Why we pull away from each other so easily
Even though we're all walking the same road
Yet we build dividing walls between
Our brothers and ourselves
 
But I, I don't care what label you may wear
if you believe in Jesus you belong with me
The bond we share is all I care to see
And we can change this world forever
if you will join with me
Join and sing, sing
 
You're my brother, you're my sister
So take me by the hand
Together we will work until He comes
There's no foe that can defeat us
When we're walking side by side
As long as there is love
We will stand
 
The day will come when we will be as one
And with a mighty voice together
We will proclaim that Jesus
Jesus is King
And it will echo through the earth
It will shake the nations
And the world will see
See that

You're my brother, you're my sister
So take me by the hand...
Shirley Caesar

2 comments:

  1. Hiya. Thanks for dropping by my blog from time to time. I am now your latest reader and follower, lol.

    ReplyDelete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...