If you agree, the benefit package that a Company offers is usually one of the determining factors in accepting a position or wanting to work for that Company.
The essential details of the Organizations benefits package are usually presented and briefed to in more detail during the new employee orientation. You are required to make a selection on your preferred benefit coverage within the first few days of employment or elect to waive coverage.
Today, we are going to review the Kingdom
The King wants us to know that as Kingdom Representatives/Ambassadors Everything we need, including but not limited to clothing, food, security, protection are being provided at Kingdom's expense. We do not need to be concerned as Ambassadors about these provisions. For more details on the coverage plan, lets turn our
Matthew 6: 25-33
- “Therefore, I say to you, don’t worry about your life, what you’ll eat or what you’ll drink, or about your body, what you’ll wear. Isn’t life more than food and the body more than clothes?
- Look at the birds in the sky. They don’t sow seed or harvest grain or gather crops into barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you worth much more than they are?
- Who among you by worrying can add a single moment to your life? And why do you worry about clothes? Notice how the lilies in the field grow. They don’t wear themselves out with work, and they don’t spin cloth. But I say to you that even Solomon in all of his splendor wasn’t dressed like one of these.
- If God dresses grass in the field so beautifully, even though it’s alive today and tomorrow it’s thrown into the furnace, won’t God do much more for you, you people of weak faith?
- Therefore, don’t worry and say, ‘What are we going to eat?’ or ‘What are we going to drink?’ or ‘What are we going to wear?’ Gentiles long for all these things. Your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
- Instead, desire first and foremost God’s kingdom and God’s righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- You, Lord, are my [King]. I will never be in need.
- Now, this is what the [King] says, the one who created you, O Jacob, and formed you, O Israel:“Don’t be afraid, for I will protect you.I call you by name, you are mine.
- When you pass through the waters, I am with you; When you pass through the streams, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;the flames will not harm you.
- For I am the [King] your God, the Holy One of Israel, your deliverer. I have handed over Egypt as a ransom price,Ethiopia and Seba in place of you.
- Since you are precious and special in my sight, and I love you, I will hand over people in place of you, nations in place of your life.
- No evil will conquer you; No plague will come near your home. For [The KING] will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.
- They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
- I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
- Corinthians 6:8-10 These six things the [KING] hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look; A lying tongue; Hands that shed innocent blood; A heart that devises wicked plans; Feet that are swift in running to evil; A false witness who speaks lies; And one who sows discord among brethren.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Don’t you know that evil people won’t have a share in the blessings of God’s kingdom? Don’t fool yourselves! No one who is immoral or worships idols or is unfaithful in marriage or is a pervert or behaves like a homosexual will share in God’s kingdom. Neither will any thief or greedy person or drunkard or anyone who curses and cheats others.
- Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.
- Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
- And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.
- Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.
- And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
- Revelation 21:6 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
- Hebrews 3:18-19 And to whom was God speaking when he took an oath that they would never enter his rest? Wasn’t it the people who disobeyed him? So we see that because of their unbelief they were not able to enter his rest.
**** Please decide whether or not you are interested in the Kingdom's
****For a more comprehensive description of