Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kingdom Ambassador Orientation

Greetings Friends.  Blessings! Favor! Safety! and Gods Perfect Will are my prayers for you in this New Year, 2015.

A New Year symbolizes for most of us a fresh start, a new outlook, new expectations, anticipations of great things and successful outcomes.

I hope you have had the opportunity to watch the interview in my last post of 2014.  Several people stated they could not view the video in that post so here is a you tube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMfeU3wqAE4

I was inspired to share this video with you because after listening, something happened in my spirit that caused me to have a different outlook on my life, my influence and my authority.  The revelations shared in the interview with Dr. Munroe has given my confidence an extra boost. 

Each time that I've started working for a new company, I've had to attend a new employee Orientation.   An orientation is a training where company policies, benefits, regulations, operating procedures etc are presented taught to you as a new employee. 

I am a New Employee Ambassador in 2015. I represent the Company Kingdom of Heaven.  Even though I've held this position before, I'm getting more in depth training for my role as an Ambassador that will equip me to represent my Company Kingdom well and fulfill my roles and responsibilities exceptionally well.

As a result, I am going to participate in an Ambassador Orientation in the next series of posts (inspired by the interview) and I invite you to come and sit beside me as we explore Kingdoms policies, benefits, operating procedures etc.

We are Kingdom Ambassadors lets get all the knowledge needed to fulfill or roles and responsibilities with Excellence.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great series of posts coming up, looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly inspiring! Every time I visit your blog, I feel my spirit lifted. Happy New YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear this Faith! Thank you.....

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...