Friday, May 27, 2011

Trust and Never Doubt

The title of this post is inspired by a song that I don't know the official title of but somewhere in the chorus it says


Trust and never doubt, Jesus will surley bring you out, He Never Failed you me yet.  My family face some trials and situations that we need God's divine favor to come through for us again.  Situations like these remind me of the children of isreal who were taken out of Egypt and then "wondered" through the wilderness before the got to the promised land.  During the wilderness experience God provided for their every need and fought off their enemies.  Please join me in petitioning our  Father God to continue to release His favor over the life of my family and that he will continue to favor us, deliver us, use us and fight our battles.   Victory is ours in Jesus Name Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Like the bible says, "We are more then conquerors". The battle has already been won, you and your family have the victory!!! No matter what you're going through, just hold on change is coming....tough times don't last long...tough ppl do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I needed to be reminded of that.

    ReplyDelete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...