Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Wonder of IT All

Today is a wonderful day.  I am so secure in my Savious love and protection.  Lord, I thank you for taking such good care of me.  I thank you for your Grace and Mercy.  As the song says, When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and all He has done for me.  I get excited, I feel dancing in my feet, I feel clapping in my hands. My desire is to please God and to honor, rightly represent Him by bing obedient, respectful and having a servanthood response to life.  Not to be served but to serve those who God places in my life. 

Song:
"Make me a servant Humble and meek
Lord let me lift up those who are weak
And may the prayers of my heart always be
Make me a servant Make me a servant
Make me a servant today."

1 comment:

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...