Friday, April 3, 2020

Interesting Times

Hello Friends,

How are you doing?  It is no secret we are living in interesting times with what has been classified as COVID19 pandemic sweeping across the World.

My heart and prayers are for every one of us who have been impacted one way or the other by this strange plague virus that has proven to be lethal to so many and has turned daily life upside down for many others.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to work from home and continue to receive a pay check and buy groceries and meet my various obligations.  My heart hurts so deeply for those who's financial well being are hanging in the balance; for those who are still employed but required to interact personally with the public like all spectrum of employees that keep the healthcare system afloat and grocery store workers etc.

My heart aches for those who's loved ones who have died but they could not be there with them; for those who can't have friends and family around to grieve and comfort them.

My heart grieves for parents, students, leaders, our world.

While medical professionals scramble to find vaccines, cures etc. I wonder, can this health crisis ever be eradicated?  Will we ever be able to do life as "normal" again?  I know only God has the answers and certainly knows the future. I know that God is able to intervene if he chooses to.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Will leaders of  "Leading/Powerful" Nations humble themselves now that they realize that money, status, economics, will and has failed? Publicly call on God? repent for moving away from God's moral standards?  Seek God's will and make changes?

That remains to be seen. However, while we have no control over our leaders of Government we do have control over our own actions.

Are you feeling Anxious about it all?  I recommend a very encouraging and timely book titled Anxious for Nothing by my favorite Author Max Lucado.  I wrote a book review Here

I recently felt the need to re-read this book, and it was such a blessing to my soul again.  I am doing okay though, trying not to eat too much.  

I have a milestone birth day on Monday...40 years of God's goodness, mercy, provision, and favor.  I really have so much to be thankful for.  My life's journey could be a good movie script or book.  So many miraculous twists and turns some pleasant and others not so much.  Through it all, God remains Faithful to me, I really don't deserve it because I am far from perfect but I thank God for looking past my faults and meeting my needs and the Greatest gift of all has been Salvation.  Thank you Lord.

Take Care,
~Highly Favored

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...