Tuesday, December 17, 2019

We Are the World



I am so proud that Miss Jamaica won the Miss World 2019 title for obvious reasons...I'm Jamaican😊


She has an incredible singing voice! did you hear her sing the Whitney Houston song during the competition? I enjoyed it more because she didn't try to sing the song like Whitney, she gave her own unique voice with power and grace. Beautiful.


This post will officially be my 3rd Pageant post about a Jamaican in a Pageant, check out 2015 Post on Miss Jamaica Universe  and 2017 Post on Miss Jamaica Universe.


My heart was most touched when Miss Nigeria who was in the final 5 along with Miss Jamaica, jumped, screamed and celebrated with such heartfelt joy at the announcement of Miss Jamaica being the winner.  I mean, did you see it?  Even if you didn't watch the pageant, that moment has been replayed on just about every major network news program.  In my heart and I know many others share the same sentiment, Miss Nigeria IS A WINNER. 


Miss Nigeria won my heart with a selfless joy to a competitor's win. 
Miss Nigeria won my heart with not holding back her emotions regardless of the spotlight.
Miss Nigeria won my heart for the love she showed to my Country Woman
Miss Nigeria has taught us many lessons......Your win is my win, your success is my success, I will celebrate with full joy in your time of celebration.


We (you and I) are lights to the world to ignite inspiration, ignite genuine support, ignite unity in our world.  We make up the World, We need each other and we can make the World a better place, you and me.


Congratulations to Miss Jamaica AND Miss Nigeria



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...