Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Singing about FAVOR


I know that you don't feel your best
Hold on, Be strong,
God's not forgotten you

Broken dreams got you feeling blue
Hold on, be strong
God's looking out for you

Just remember at the end of the day
The favor of God can open the way

God's favor, is more precious than life

God's favor, more precious, than life, to me



He brought me through hard trials
He brought me through tribulations

Never let a day go by and not realize
Had not been for the Lord who was on my side

Back was against the wall
He looked out for me
He heard my cry and rescued me

Never let a day go by and not realize we are blessed

Don't take it for granted that we are here today

Just know that we're blessed and highly favored
Clark Sisters
  

Favor
I give you favor
You will never want for anything
When you pray I will answer
Ask for rain and watch it fall

This is the hour
I'm pouring out My favor
Favor...
Karen Clark Sheard



God Gave me Favor
He turned it all around

He gave Job twice as much as he had before

He gave me Grace and Favor...
Twinkie Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...