Monday, February 26, 2018

Gardening 101: ๐ŸŽถ Lets Sing While We Garden ๐ŸŽถ

Hi Friends,


I just fully recovered from the flu and right after that I had to travel for work related training.

Now I am a bit more settled and will be finishing up the Gardening 101 series soon, with a just few more posts left to go.


Today, we are singing while we work garden ☺


Have you ever heard the theory that talking to plants help them grow?  Just imagine how much more singing would do?


Life Application:

I don't know about you, but Music nourishes my soul. In fact, worship music is almost always playing in my house.  It brightens my day, puts a smile on my face (sometimes dancing in my feet too) and sets the atmosphere for a joyful spirit.  We have a part to play in cultivating our environment/atmosphere.  Feeling depressed? lonely? hurt or disappointed? play some uplifting music, it does wonders for the soul.


Lets sing some gardening songs to cultivate our our souls; it's our season for break though and favor.... Do you desire the Lord to rain down his blessings in your life? How about  the flood gates of His promises to continue to manifest in our lives?  sing with me



This is my season for grace for favor This is my season to reap what I have sown ...



William Murphy



Lord, I hear of showers of blessing, 
Thou art scattering full and free; 
Showers the thirsty souls refreshing; 
Let some drops now fall on me; Lord, 
I hear of showers of blessing....

Even ME
Patrick Lundy & Ministers of Music



We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain


Send the Rain
William McDowell




Open the flood gates, in abundance
And cause your rain to fall on me
Open the flood gates, in abundance
And cause your rain to fall on me





Charles Jenkins

4 comments:

  1. glad to know you are feeling better...worship music is healing to the soul. spring not too far away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, the flu. Glad you're feeling better!

    And yes, music does wonders. I just love how it can just uplift your spirit when just minutes ago it was down.

    I talk and sing to my plants all the time and Sean thinks I'm nuts, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! haha! You are not nuts :-)

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...