Monday, December 1, 2014

Singing BATTLE READY Songs

Slowly winding down on our Battle Ready series.  We have a couple more post to go! 

This week enjoy these Battle Ready Songs...
 
It's Mighty Nice to Be on the Lord's Side
 Oh-oh-oh, how sweet it is to be on the Lord's side
Oh-oh-oh, how sweet it is to know that Jesus lives inside
Oh-oh-oh, if I don't praise Him the rocks are gonna cry
It's mighty nice to be on the Lord's side.

He's my rock, my sword, my shield
Yes, He is; Oh, yes He is!
He's my captain on the battlefield
Yes, He is, Oh, yes He is!

There is no other place that I would rather be
It's might nice to be on the Lord's side
 
Oh......oh-oh-oh
SO! oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, So Wonderful
Gloo-o-ory, Hallelu
Wilmington-Chester Mass Choir



Stand
What do you do when you've done all you can
And it seems like it's never enough?

And what do you say
When your friends turn away
And you all alone, alone?

Tell me, what do you give when you've given your all
And it seems like you can't make it through

Well, you just stand when there's nothing left to do
You just stand, watch the Lord see you through

Yes, after you've done all you can,
You just stand...
Donnie McClurkin
 
 
 
 
Can't Give Up Now
There will be mountains that I will have to climb
And there will be battles that I will have to fight
But victory or defeat, it's up to me to decide
But how can I expect to win If I never try.

I just can't give up now
I've come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me the road would be easy
And I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me

Never said there wouldn't be trials
Never said I wouldn't fall
Never said that everything would go the way I want it to go

But when my back is against the wall
And i feel all hope is gone,
I'll just lift my head up to the sky
And say help me to be strong...
Mary Mary
 
 

 
The Battle Is Not Yours
There is no pain Jesus can't feel
No hurt He cannot heal

For all things work according to His perfect will
No matter what you're going through
Remember God is using You
For the battle is not yours, it's the Lord's
 
There's no sadness Jesus can't feel
And there is no sorrow that He cannot heal

For all things work according to the Master's holy will
No matter what you're going through
Remember that God is only using You
For the battle is not yours,
it's the Lord's...
Yolanda Adams




Troubles Away
Byron Cage



I Will Live

Charles Jenkins & New Fellowship Choir



God is Good
Lisa Page-Brooks



Testimony

Anthony Brown & Group Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...