Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lord Your Holy

My God is truly a deliverer.  I just want to say Thank You! My Heart Cry's Thank YOU UUU

Song By Helen Baylor: Lord Your Holy

Wonderful, Glorious, Holy, and Righteous, Victorious, Conqueror, Triumphant and Mighty
Healer, Deliverer, Shield and Defense; Strong Tower and My Best Friend
He's Omnipotent, Omnipresent Soon Coming King
Alpha, Omega, Lord of everything...............Holy, holy, holy is Your Name

There's not enough words that I can say
To tell you how much I appreciate
All the wonderful things You've given me
Your loving kindness
Your tender mercies
It's my desire to praise You
And tell you how much I love You
You're worthy of all the honor
Lord You're worthy of all the praise

2 comments:

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...