Thursday, September 26, 2019

Never Say Never

I always said that if I should stop posting I would never go without saying something or announcing my departure.  I always thought it was rude and insensitive to disappear to those who follow and read a blog to not have any closure.


Well here I am doing the Never I thought I would never do on this blog. It has been such a long time since I've posted anything here.


I feel like I have nothing exciting to share. That's the problem with comparisons, we I look (though a computer screen) at other peoples lives and feel like a lost balloon moving and yet just there.


There are always positive things to dwell on, inspire and share, but that is just the problem. Through the computer screen we mostly see the smiles, happy faces, inspirational quotes, motivational speeches but what about the real imperfect facts of life.  Why are we not inclined to be real, raw and transparent as much as we are inclined to appear super fine, fly and put together?


Just a rambling post that veered of the main subject of Never say never.  I'm not sure where I stand with future posts but at least here is a start :-)

4 comments:

  1. Don't gooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! There are always positive things to dwell on. I'm glad you're still here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1BN!! Thank you so much. So glad to see you are still reading. How have you been? Hope all is well.

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...