Friday, April 6, 2018

An Anniversary Prayer

Dear Lord,

You are my Strength I  have no strength of my own
You are my Peace when I look to you
You are my Hope when I am lost
You are my Comforter when I'm tired
You are my Joy because you are faithful
You are my Grace because I am still working on progress
You are my Mercy because I fail often
You are my Favor because you Love me without limits
You are my Way Maker, when I submit to your will
You are my Promise Keeper because nothing is impossible for you
You are my Love because you choose to love me without condition
You are my All In All, because I am nothing without you

Thank you for one more year, one more opportunity, one more time.  I appreciate you standing with me even when I become distant.  I don't know where, what, or who I would be if it were not for your presence and power manifesting in my life.  I know I have much more to lean, grow and mature in you. Thank you for your patience, forgive me for all the times I have disappointed you. May your Good and Perfect will be fulfilled for the remainder of my appointed days in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...