Thursday, May 11, 2017

Introducing:: A Virtual Mini Concert (AVMC) ~Featuring Sherwin Gardner

Hi Friends,

As you know I enjoy sharing music/songs that I listen to, or that is "speaking" to me at the moment here on my blog.

I'm going to mix it up a bit.  Recently I've been inspired to explore a virtual concert style format.  I plan to present a short bio on a specific musician/artist and share in a mini concert style a minimum of three/four songs from the musician/artist (my idea of a virtual mini concert, blogger style 😊).

To kick off our FIRST Virtual MINI Concert, I'm introducing to some and presenting to others......... ...............Sherwin Gardner.

Sherwin is a Trinidadian Gospel reggae singer noted for his use of dancehall style and patois (Pat-Waah) in his music.

The first time I heard his music I was sure he was Jamaican and could not understand how I never heard of him before.  After doing some research I found out he is from Trinidad and I was blow away by his mastery of his Reggae stylistic presentation being he was not from Jamaica.  Very talented musician.  You can lean more about Sherwin Gardner Here

Sherwin has several albums and many songs, below are just a few selections that I enjoy








You can listen to more Sherwin Gardner on iTunes, Pandora, Play Music, YouTube.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...