I thought it would be great to do a mini catch up post on "my life lately"...
1. One of my goals the past two years was to find a Church closer to home where I could be/get involved. I've been blessed to do just that and become involved in the various ministries like, Women's ministry, Community Service etc. To top it all off, several months ago my Pastor called me out of the blue and asked me to preach a sermon for him at church during his absence. I was
2. I was selected to receive a raise in pay on the job recently. This is significant for me and I thank God for the continuous flow of Favor/blessings in my life and career.
3. My mom traveled to Jamaica in December and stayed for 3 months!!!! If you've read my blog for a number of years you would know that I'm a Mama's girl. I thank God for protection during her travels and reuniting us again.
4. I permed my Natural hair over the summer. Did not process it again until a few weeks ago (about 9 months). It's a welcomed change I must say after being natural since 2008. I've been in mostly protective styles though- wig, braids (which I learnt to do my self several months ago, was one of my goals.) I've been purposeful about taking care of my hair and it is GROWING healthy and beautiful.
5. My oldest Son is turning 15 next month!!! My, he is still such a sweet
6. Even though I am yet to marry(one of my life goals/ been on my check list for a LONG time waiting to be checked off); My joy is full and I have peace.
Thanks for reading and your support!! Tell me, what are your favorite kids of post you look forward to most from this space?