Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wrapping up 2015

Is it just me? 2015 literally felt like the fastest moving year ever.


I started off  2015 as the year of God's will for my life.  I have shared several  personal experiences that I have encountered this year on the blog sprinkled between series themed posts and songs of praise. 


We stared off with the Kingdom Ambassador series and we also had the I've Got Power series of posts.


We sang a lot of praises to, and about our King in 2015 and there is no doubt I/we will continue in 2016.


There is no coincidence the books I'm reading recently is centered around prayer. I have one more book review to do and it is setting the trajectory for my 2016 experience.  I can't wait to share (hope to be done reading this book in the coming week).


What better way to wrap up my final 2015 post?  With a song.......

Jesus You Been Good to Me


God Bless you Friends! Thank yo so much for your readership support. Looking forward to greater things in 2016.

6 comments:

  1. God bless you too! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faith! I pray 2016 will be full of pleasant surprises for you.

      Delete
  2. love the new layout!!! Wishing you a fabulous 2016 with lots of more blessing your way! Thanks for being an inspiring blogger :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Destiny! Was ready for a change and glad you like it.

      Amen amen AMEN!!

      Delete
  3. I got confused when I opened the blog. I was like "which blog is this?" Lol.]

    Happy new year in advance.

    Who trains the woman? Parents or Marriage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! New display for the new year Atilola! Thank you so much. Prosperous new year to you.

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...