Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Singing Praises to a Good God

It's my favorite time on the blog, come join me in singing Praises to our Good God....



My God is Good Oh
Woke me up early this Morning
Could have been dead but I'm breathing
Jehovah Jireh is able
 
You provide good food on mi table
Oh Lord I'm feeling di feeling
Oh, Oh Oh oh oh My God is Good Oh...
Jason Mighty
 
 
 
 
 
God is Good
If you didn't know by now, you should,
You can see that God is good.
Gave me joy that no one could.
God is good to me.

Brought me out of darkness into light,
made the wrong things right.
Gave me joy that no one could,
God is good to me...
Lisa Page Brooks
 
 
 
 
 
God is Good
God is good, God is Good,
God is good to me how can I let Him down
How can I let Him down,
How can I let Him down,
He's so good to me...
 
He Pick me up, turn me around
Place my feet on higher ground,
How can I let Him down,
How can I let Him down, 
He's so good to me...
Grace Thrillers

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...