Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2015 God's Will

 
There are times when my faith is stronger than others.  I'm moving forward towards 2015 with the desire to grow deeper by living out the principles of God in every aspect of my life.

I'm dedicating 2015 to the will of God.  I'm declaring, Lord, not my will, but yours be done in my life;  Lord I trust You...
 
  
We've come this far by faith
Leaning on the Lord
Trusting in His holy word
He never fail me yet

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Can't turn around
We've come this far by faith
 
I will trust in the Lord
Till I die

I'm gonna stay on the battle field
Till I die

I'm gonna treat everybody right
Till I die
Donnie Mcclurkin
 

I Trust You
 (Chorus)

I will
Trust you 
 
I will
Trust you
 
I will
Trust you
 
I'll trust you
I---iiiii will
 
God will make a way...

James Fortune
 
 
 
 
Tis so sweet to Trust in Jesus
Just to take Him at His Word...
 
 
 
 
"Man says....Show me and I'll trust you.
 
God says....Trust me and I'll show you. "
 
 
What are your spiritual plans goals for 2015? 
 
God bless you and I pray your personal spiritual aspirations be fulfilled to His Names Honor and Glory.
 
May the Lord bless you and keep you, May the Lord cause His face to shine upon you and give you Peace.
 
Much Love,
 
Highly Favored

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...