1. I wanted to be in the Funeral Home business really bad. About the second semester of my early college days I took Mortuary Science classes for 1 semester. I had an awesome business plan too. Don't worry I'm not an undertaker.
2. I am my Mothers only child.
3. As a little girl I daydreamed about living in America and fantasized about what life would be like as I saw in movies.
4. I have a gap between my two front teeth. It's really cute if I can say so myself. I like my smile.
5. I've had natural hair since 2008, however in 2012 I decided to cut it ALL off and start over again. My goal was to be more intentional of taking care of my hair. So far so good. I get compliments and questions all the time.
6. I am an easy-going introvert but still manage to be friendly and get along great with most people.
7. I observe the Sabbath and attend church services on Saturday.
8. My favorite fruit of all time are MANGOES. In the US, we are restricted to varieties without taste but In the spring I look forward to going to my local international store to get Haitian imported mangoes, sweet, juicy, rich orange in color, high mango smell. While eating my eyes roll and I'm making mmm, mmmmm, mm sounds.
9. I live in the State of Maryland.
10. I am originally from Jamaica. Check out these Cultural Expressions Posts.
11. I love pastries and have a weakness for cakes, pies etc. I'm getting better though. I'll now have two slices of cake and be satisfied rather than 5 or the whole thing. lol....(just kidding, kinda).
12. I love Nature
13. I love Jesus
14. I am abundantly Blessed.
15. I am Highly Favored :-)