Thursday, September 25, 2014

More to Explore: Battle Ready

Hi Friends!! looks like I'm not done yet with the Spirit Health Consciousness posts. 

Truth is, I ended the series prematurely although I knew that there was more that I was being led to explore and share.  Why, because I started experiencing warfare from the principalities and rulers of darkness that Ephesians 6 tells us about. The enemy is never pleased when we raise up a standard and awaken our conscience for fruitful living and will work through different mediums to battle with us.  

But when I realized that the enemy was battling with me In order to distract me, I began to:
 
... give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
 

Make known His deeds among the peoples
 Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;

Talk of all His wondrous works
Glory in His holy name;

Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!
 Seek the Lord and His strength;

Seek His face evermore
 Remember His marvelous works which He has done,

His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth.
 
So, being obedient to the prompting in my heart/conscience, I'm going to continue on this path of Spirit Health.
 
Spirit Health Continues...
 


Look out for our upcoming spin off series: Battle Ready
 
 

2 comments:

  1. nice post whenevern i start feeling down or discourage i remember that i am making the devil happy so i get up and start praising God, i have to keep my focus on him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely......We have to keep focused on God even more so when were feeling down. It's important to no give in to the negative feelings or thoughts that want to bombard us during challenging times. Not always easy but we have to press through.

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...