Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sinners Annonymus

Hi,

My name is Favor, I am a sinner.  Many people read my posts and probably think I have it all together.  They may think she knows the Lord and have no problems in her life.  She is a "goody two shoes" or whatever else.

Far from the truth. I am actually working on being more patient, having a great attitude, eliminating pride, silencing negative thoughts and other things.

I don't exactly read my bible and pray EVERY day.  I do most days though.  But is it really enough?  I do have strong ethics and moral values...but is it enough? 

I'm a sinner and I rely on God's grace while striving to cultivate His characteristics in my life...

I'm not perfect; I try but sometimes I fail. May God help me and cover me.

4 comments:

  1. Amen!

    I am also living only by the grace of God and I pray consistently for His help because like you, I fail and fail again but thank God He never gives up on us :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. l nominated you for gratitude challenge! enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice introduction to you!
    I feel the same way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't particularly use the word 'sinner' to describe myself. Rather I say 'I am a work in progress' I am not where I'm supposed to be, but I'm trusting God to take me there.
    I fail and fail again. I rely on God's grace to get me through each day.
    Nice to meet you Favor..

    ReplyDelete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...