Friday, May 31, 2013

Inner Voice

Intuition is a powerful tool/gift that comes up out of no where sometimes which reveals and/or confirms things.  There are times I don't want to listen or even believe that gut feeling if I want to be honest.

But I thank God for an intuitive spirit.  That Spirit of discernment sometimes gets so strong and overwhelming I have no choice but to sometimes sadly and emotionally accept. 

Our intuition is designed to help us and most often protects us in various ways. Is it right though to question that gut feeling?  How do we know that there are not other factors that could be subconsciously speaking to us? Sometimes situations can get so confusing but if we want to be honest with ourselves, I declare that we should trust that gut feeling.  It's hard because at times I don't want to accept or believe, but at the end of the day I only hurt myself.

God please help me to know your voice and non other.  You are so faithful that you reveal things to me because you love me. Give me your patience, and grace to accept your will in every aspect of this life you have blessed me with.  In Jesus Name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...