Monday, January 14, 2013

Feeling Blue

Today I'm feeling blue...low...a little sad
I need some cheer to make my heart merry, happy and glad

The spiritual side of me wants to believe and have faith
The human side of me wanders why I need to wait

The fact is I am blessed beyond measure
It's up to me to enjoy and appreciate God's gifts and treasures

Faith, Hope, Joy and peace
What else does one need to feel at ease?

I have longings, desires, hopes and dreams
Will I ever experience those by substantial means?

My heart aches, my spirit hurts, my soul is blue
Please Lord help me to never lose trust in You

4 comments:

  1. "Will I ever experience those by substantial means?"

    YES! you will. "For the just shall live by faith" Don't give up on God. This is your year and all things will work together for your good. He will also perfect all that concerns you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless you and Thank you for your encouragement. I will continue to hold on to faith.

      Delete
  2. The only thing that gives me peace is knowing that He's with me every step of the way. I pray that your blues do not last long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Every step of the way indeed. Today I'm yellow :-) Feeling the sunshine of God's presence.

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...