Thursday, January 2, 2014

Greetings

Hello Friends!

I am excited and look forward to sharing testimonies with you as they unfold this year.

I appreciate each and everyone who reads this blog and special welcome to my newest followers.

I'd like to share an excerpt from a very interesting story on Jacob. Feel free to read the entire text for more context if you are unfamiliar with the story.

My charge from Genesis 32:26. "And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh.  And he said, I will not let you go, except you bless me."

The message, you may get injured, hurt, disappointed or impatient, but never let go of God.  In the process God will make a way and he will bless us in His own way and time.

Let's continue to love, pray and praise.

Love you All,

Highly Favored.


3 comments:

  1. God bless you for this bible verse..it's just what I need this very minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a blessed and happy 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you love! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...