Monday, November 28, 2016

Book Review: Glory Days

Hi Friends,

Can I tell you how in my head, Author Max Lucado is my favorite Uncle?  This man is gifted, talented and anointed to write.

In my last book review I mentioned that I don't buy books, I normally get my books from the library. I am seriously considering buying this book and I wouldn't mind reading it again.

The book Glory Days is such an inspiration; Uncle Max uses such ease, humor, reassurances, and faith provoking illustrations to bring to life Joshua's story, as he lead the children of Israel into Canaan\The promised Land.  The book is arranged into manageable thought provoking chapters.  I could not read more than one chapter at a time because I was so blessed by each lesson that I had to stop and absorb, pray at times, and praise God at other times.

My courage, faith and confidence has been blessed by reading this book. There is no question Glory Days is a highly recommended read.

2 comments:

  1. You make me want to read it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STC this book was so refreshing to read!

      Delete

What do you Think? Would love to read your thoughts...